| BOMBAY CELOSIA
PINK (BOMBAY FIROSA)
A sweet mauve fan-shaped flower with pink velvety frills tipped in orange. Wonderful texture and shape with equally wonderful coloring. McGinley Satin=Maize, Bengal Rose
BOMBAY CELOSIA CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut celosia stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your celosia ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your celosia in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.