21st century approach to enjoyment of fresh Hyacinths! Sun Valley is offering Hyacinth (with bulb attached) in a clear bag delightfully tied with a raffia bow. A charming display of the hyacinth: revealing roots, bulbs, stem, leaves and most of all the dense clusters of vibrantly colored blooms. Place hyacinths with bulbs attached in a tall clear container or a low bowl with rocks to anchor and fill with an inch of water.
HYACINTH CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Leave hyacinth stem ends intact. Unlike other blooms, hyacinth will offer a shorter vase life if you cut the stems.
2. Place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your hyacinth ahead of time for a special event, place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your hyacinth in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.